Alternator light on at high rpms?

Raymond Kawski sr20de at e-rak.com
Fri Apr 28 19:26:23 CDT 2006

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:44:21 -0500, Tim Rogers wrote

> I'm the one that needs the prayers....

The funny thing is that everyone I talk to is doing last minute stuff.  Just
off the top of my head.

Joe DiMinno just started his motor last Saturday and is still working bugs
out.

Chris Scarpulla is changing stuff around on his turbo car.

I just started my VE up Tuesday night.  Gonna hook up the oil pressure stuff
Mon/Tues.   The turbo car is back together after a busted prototype clutch.
I plan to have both cars there.  I was thinking about getting the 367,000
mile car up there as a support vehicle. :)

I heard Greg Perry's car was in pieces too.

So don't feel bad Tim. :)

RK
--
Raymond A. Kawski