Want My Project?

Matt utilitycow at verizon.net
Thu Apr 27 23:48:10 CDT 2006

all this talk of the good old days brings me to a thought i've had...

i've been thinking of letting the nxs go. i don't know if anyone remembers me, my nx, or my story, but it's in the archive. i miss driving so much, think about it every day. i simply don't have the time to fix it and now we're probably moving 30 miles from here.

so if anyone near tampa wants my project (a couple of nxs with alot of bolt-ons and extra parts) let me know. i haven't put much thought into compensation yet. trades considered.

oh, and 15 years ago, i was 10.