Front Wheel Bearing

Bill Shafer wgs at zoominternet.net
Thu Apr 27 16:45:07 CDT 2006

That sounds reasonable, but, when I removed the axle nut and separated the
hub from the axle, then reassembled it and tightened the nut with a more
reasonable force it centered itself (rotor to torque member). Wouldn't it
have reverted back to the original (wrong) position? Could the clip have
sprung back but still somehow damaged the wheel bearing?

Bill  91 Classic

From: "P@" <bossman at customsteel.com>