15 years ago

Darren Calbero DarrenC at ampartners.com
Fri Apr 7 13:43:45 CDT 2006

Eric wrote:

>It's nice to know that there are still many old faces on the list.

Here here!  It is nice to hear from many familiar people on this list.
I didn't even realize you were on this list Eric.  I guess because I
only really consciously conversed with you during those many SERCA
council meetings of years gone by.

And please everyone, please keep sharing your stories.  It is really
great to read them and know that you are not the only crazy out there
with a passion for this car.  Hard to imagine that soon after I bought
my SE-R I happened upon a group of Datsun 210 and 510 owners and
wondered why they loved their "old" car so much.  15 years later and we
are now them.