Alternator light on at high rpms?

Matt MA MA at legacypartners.com
Mon Apr 3 11:21:33 CDT 2006

It's possible that the alternator is on the verge of seizing. Also check all
the accessories driven off the crank, including your crank pulley. If you
still have the original pulley, it may have worn to the point where the
harmonic dampener is starting to fall apart.

matt ma . 92 SE-R RIP

>>> "Torry Skurski" <ezcheese15 at yahoo.com> 04/02/06 6:41 PM >>>
Recently, in the last couple of days, my car has had a problem where the
alternator light comes on when I am under WOT at high RPM's.  When I
left off the throttle, and the RPM's drop, the light goes out when it