Fuel Pump - Life expectancy

wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 2 13:02:57 CDT 2006

Hey Guys....

Just had my first ever B13 over 200K miles (the 93 NX).  Most all the
problematic stuff has been replaced.  Except the fuel pump.  I'm
gonna be driving it almost 1000mi round trip to Ohio, and kinda
worried about it.

How long do fuel pumps usually hold out?  I have a used Jecs pump
from the original SE-R that was replaced under the recall, and only
has about 60K on it.  I'm considering swapping it out before the trip.

Oh, and since Classifieds.se-r.net  is apparently down, anyone
interested in a 1991 SE-R parts car in the Cincy area?  Pls email me off list.

    -Wayne    '93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata