15 years ago

Mena Aqenenni maqenenni at antelecom.net
Sat Apr 1 22:43:18 CST 2006

Had my SE-R for 12 years before I sold it in 2004. Bought it new in Feb
1992 after lusting for one since reading about the pre-production car in
1990 in C&D magazine. Put 200K+ miles on it (not sure of the exact
mileage because the odo broke two years before). I have to be honest. It
was really fun for about the first 9 years and then I started to get
tired of driving it (daily driver all 12 years). I'm still here because
it was really all about the SE-R people. I've met some great guys here
and even after I sell my present SE-R, I'll still be around because of
friendships I've gained. I'm glad this place is still around.

--
Mena
04 Spec V