15 years ago

Lewis Shadoff lshadoff at brazosport.cc.tx.us
Sat Apr 1 19:56:25 CST 2006

It's only been 9 years for me. I purchased my '97 200SX SE-R in April
1997. I bought it to commute to law school in Houston, 50 miles from
home. In 1998 I found this list, and almost immediately started
modifying the car. I've been modifying it more-or-less continuously
since then.

I first met some SE-R guys at Geek-Outs at George Roffe's home.
(http://www.websorcerer.com/GeekOut/) As was said by many others, SE-R
folks are warm, friendly, genuinely good guys.

My car now has 58,000 miles on it, and I am considering converting it to
a lapping car since Motorsports Ranch has a new track south of Houston
about 30 miles from my home. However, I'm getting on in years (68yo in
May), and don't know if I have it in me. I may sell it to an SE-R
enthusiast if I get a reasonable offer.

Lew