15 years ago

bodyart27 at aol.com bodyart27 at aol.com
Sat Apr 1 18:37:21 CST 2006

15 years - where did the time go! I bought my 91 new here in Dallas. 150K+ miles and still enjoying the ride. That car was my daily driver for about 12 of the past 15 years. Now just a Nissan get-together / part time track car. I just put a fresh battery into it last weekend (after sitting for 6 months) and ran it down the tollway so I could put some fresh gas in it.

Fits me like a glove :). How quickly you forget how "right" and familiar a car feels having personally put 150K miles on it. The car doesn't have an emissions sticker, so she's back in the garage (and she REALLY needs new front brakes - killed the rotors at the last TX Nat'l meet). She probably won't get out for another 4 or so months.

One day, right now we are saving to pay for our wedding, she'll get that BABK she deserves ;).

shell - dallas, tx