15 years ago

JaretR1 at aol.com JaretR1 at aol.com
Sat Apr 1 11:01:58 CST 2006

Hopefully as time goes on...as us original SE-R owners survive, and our  cars
survive...there will still be this forum to gather information, as getting
things done to our cars will become harder to do.

There is part of me that wishes he would have spent money on my car for  mods
and what not years ago...but then there is the other part of me that can
relish in the fact I can get just about a pure original SE-R driving experience
as my car is almost totally stock.  I probably cant appreciate it now, but
maybe in another 10 years when the car is 25 years old...then I will.

Jaret