clutch adjustment problem

wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 20 21:37:30 CST 2006

At 08:49 PM 3/20/2006, Ian Lyn wrote:
>So Nissan sells a replacement arm? That's what my brother said also. It is
>either slipping or twisting about to break, that's why I am losing adjustment

I doubt it.  When you adjust, grab the arm and make sure it's REALLY
pulled clear forward.  It's held with roll pins, so I doubt it would
break gradually.  I you replace it, talk to me 1st to avoid trashing
the tranny housing!

Got your message earlier, but don't have a recent enough flag to view
it.  and since newer versions of SWF do obnoxious crap to ones
system, that pro'lly won't change.

    -Wayne    '93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata