FS: '96 G20 in Southwest (SoCal)

C. Gutierrez cag67 at excite.com
Thu Mar 16 14:22:31 CST 2006

Sorry to spam but I need to seel my G20 ASAP,

Orig CA car, 3rd owner, I've had the car since 4/03 & it's been great, avg. 28 hwy. mpg, and was repainted OEM Platinum Metallic just before I bought it.  Here's a Yahoogroups photo:

1996 G20 (non-t), 5 spd., 166k mi. (mine since 92k
mi., so ~70k mostly fwy. miles), alarm w/ remote trunk
open, new clutch (2000 SE disc/OEM PP), Nissan Motorsports FSTB, 1 y.o. Modyne radiator, 16" black Rota
C8 w/ Toyo T1-S (~20k mi., plenty of life left),
intake (um red foam cone type?), timing at 190, OEM
foglights, armrest ext., OEM mats, 7 spkr. +300W
Kenwood system w/ ded. sub amp to 8" Bazooka & Crystal
Mobile Sound speakers, 6 CD in trunk, OEM cargo net.,
Optima red top batt. 2 yrs. old. & a set of 14" OEM
wheels in fair cond., & a set of OEM Primera power
fold-in mirrors w/ switch.

Only blemishes, 1 small front bumper corner scrape, 1 ding on pass side door, & small chip on W/S.

$3,800 OBO >$3000 (no trades)
Contact me at southwest at serca.org for more pics if interested.

Carlos Gutierrez, SERCA-SW R.E.
'91 SE-R (track slut)
'96 G20 (daily cruiser) <--- FOR SALE!! :)
Valencia, CA