i'm back...

Khiem Dinh spdracerut at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 07:36:12 CST 2006

>I am glad you are not getting rid of the car
>yet. Didn't you say that your compression numbers
>were worse than mine when you checked them a few
>years ago? Do you think the lowport would
>take another 80k miles of boost?

Yeah, cylinder 2 is down 15-20 psi from the others.
Just a result of my dumbass pushing the car (hmm...
lets go do a track day!) when it wasn't running
properly.  Well, that was a little over 3 years ago
when I tested that.  The car today still runs low 13s
@ 110 in full street trim with the dinky t25, so who
am I to complain :)  Just that freakin VLSD though...
went to an auto-x a couple weeks ago and I thought it
was completely dead already.  Well, it seems like it's
even worse now!  So now it's deader than dead, oh
well.  It was a really tight course too, got my ass
handed to me by stock Mini Cooper S's :(  But on the
big open courses... game over :)  Well, unless they're
on hoosiers as I just run Potenza S03s.  Eh, i'm done
rambling now.

Khiem