Lube delivery to head

Khiem Dinh spdracerut at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 07:28:25 CST 2006

Well, once you have everything nice and clean again,
it sounds like a case of the car just not being driven
hard enough/long enough.  Oil temp is probably not
getting high enough which may be causing the clogging
of the oil tubes.  Lots of little short trips that
don't allow the car to warm up enough will do that.
Take the car for a good 30 min. + drive once a week,
and that should keep the passages good and clear.

Khiem
'96 SE-R

>My wife's 95 SE-R is having lube problems on the
>cams - it squeals
>right when you start driving, or shortly after start
>up. No, not starter
>squeal. Pulled the oiling rails and cleaned them. Any
other suggestions?