Way Too Much Time under SE-Rs

wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 21 21:35:32 CST 2006

Anyone get the latest Grassroots Motorsports?

I opened the article around page 112 on CV joints and axles.  The
close up of control arm, axle and under body looked suspiciously
familiar.  Like an SE-R  (I'm not sure -- the control arm doesn't
quite right, but it has the 90deg sway bar links.  I'll say 80% sure)

Then the next page had two "generic" CV axles pictures that HAVE to
be from an SR20 car (99.9% sure)

Have I spent way too much time under these damn things?  That's like
being able to pick out a picture of your own arm-pit from a line up, hehe.

    -Wayne    '93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata