sticking gritty clutch cable?

Ian Lyn ianshannon97 at msn.com
Mon Feb 6 18:02:03 CST 2006

Nissan clutch cables seem to all bind up and get hard overtime. Even when you
buy one from the dealer, they seem to stiffen up a day or two after installing
it. There is no telling how long these cables have been sitting around the
dealer parts warehouses. I was put onto this product from the forums and it is
the answer.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/PrettyWhite/Imga1611.jpg<http://img.ph
otobucket.com/albums/v257/PrettyWhite/Imga1611.jpg>
I used to think it was the pressure plate or throw out bearing that was bad.
It is all in the cable. Not only is it loose, it makes driving enjoyable
again.

http://www.protectall.com/cable_life.htm<http://www.protectall.com/cable_life
.htm>