Sway Bar Bushings

wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 16 09:41:50 CST 2006

At 01:57 AM 1/16/2006, you wrote:
>I want to replace the sway bar and end link bushings on my G with
>polyurethane units.  I found on G20.net that the ES 9.8105 link
>bushings may work, but I'd hoped to find some confirmation here.

Dunno.  The G20.net guys are probably a better source on that one.

>  Do B13s use this type of replacement bushing?

Nope.  In front, the top of the link goes horizontally into the bar,
and the bottom is vertical into the control arm.

ES ~used~ to have a complete set for the B13 front, replacing the
flimsy washers as well as the rubber.  But the bums quit making them.

    -Wayne    '93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata