Looking for some good springs for your B13?

Robbo robboser at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 17:58:59 CST 2006

The SR20forum currently has a groupbuy on the best springs you can get for
your B13.
Get a set of Hypercos for around $315 shipped almost anywhere. From what I
read these springs are better then anything else on the market for our cars.
If anyone is interested go here.
http://sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=136627
I'm posting this because I'm in the groupbuy and we need 13 more orders
before we can place the order with hyperco and i'm really really anxious to
get these springs. I figured I could help out a little and get the word out.
These are custom made springs and are hard to find used.