starter dead?

Peter Serwe peter at easytree.net
Sun Nov 13 21:43:21 CST 2005

There's absolutely no reason to spill any coolant or remove anything
remotely resembling the throttlebody, or anything other than the CAI
and maybe pull a few things out of the way.  The biggest PITA about
it is getting to all the bolts, but they can be accessed with about 36"
worth of extensions through the driver's side wheelwell splash guard.

After getting the starter loose, it's a relatively simple matter to get
everything unhooked.

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter at easytree.net>