Flooded (was starter dead?)

John A. Heer jheer at walterhav.com
Sun Nov 13 19:51:29 CST 2005

OK, I'm an idiot.
I moved my car back in the driveway earlier today so the boys could play
basketball.  I forgot that I did this.  Anyway, I tried jumping it just now
and it started after several long cranks.  It sputtered a bunch getting the
gas mixture back to normal and then ran fine.

Thanks for all the insight, fellas.

Now, if I could just borrow everyone's common sense, too.

John

[sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld]
John A. Heer
Walter & Haverfield LLP
1301 E. 9th St. - Suite 3500
Cleveland, OH  44114
216-928-2911 (direct dial)
216-916-2349 (direct fax)
jheer at walterhav dot com
ATTENTION: This e-mail message, including any attachment (collectively the
"e-mail"), has been sent by the law firm of Walter & Haverfield LLP and may
contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. If you are not the intended
recipient, then please (i) do not read this e-mail, (ii) do not forward,
print, copy or otherwise disseminate this e-mail, (iii) notify us of the error
by a reply to this e-mail, and (iv) delete this e-mail from your computer.
Thank you.