starter dead?

John A. Heer jheer at walterhav.com
Sun Nov 13 18:49:43 CST 2005

You mean take off the entire intake manifold?  Or just my cold air intake?

John

[sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld]
John A. Heer
Walter & Haverfield LLP
1301 E. 9th St. - Suite 3500
Cleveland, OH  44114
216-928-2911 (direct dial)
216-916-2349 (direct fax)
jheer at walterhav dot com
ATTENTION: This e-mail message, including any attachment (collectively the
"e-mail"), has been sent by the law firm of Walter & Haverfield LLP and may
contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. If you are not the intended
recipient, then please (i) do not read this e-mail, (ii) do not forward,
print, copy or otherwise disseminate this e-mail, (iii) notify us of the error
by a reply to this e-mail, and (iv) delete this e-mail from your computer.
Thank you.