Stolen Car List

wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 10 08:54:38 CST 2005

At 09:00 PM 11/9/2005, Matt wrote:
>the 91 Nissan Sentra made the top 10 stolen cars list.  Since 91-94
>are basically the same, that would put my 94 SE-R in that
>category.  I wonder what percentage of those Sentras were SE-R's?

Yeah!  I saw that on CNN, and was like WTF?  I've always heard most
the "professionally" stolen cars are cut up for parts and thus the
most popular models are the most lucrative.  But the vast majority of
91 Sentras (hell... all B-13s) are so ragged out at this point that
most are in the scrap yards, or their owners gave up fixing amything
but major problems a while ago.  Go Figure?

    -Wayne    '93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata