Kuhmo all season report

Turbo Dog turbodog1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 8 18:19:55 CST 2005

For those of us who don't maintain two sets of tires and drive year round....
I put on a set of 205/50/15 Kuhmo ECSTA ASX all seasons last fall. After a Illinois winter, I give them a thumbs up!  In spirited driving they were predictable and handled rain well and snow better than I expected for an all season.  I was worried about the wide tread, but they got through the snowy season - but we didn't have really heavy snow, and streets get cleared quickly.  Tire noise is better than average, treadwear seems good , too. Plan on putting a set on our other SE-R when the sub-par firestones are done.

respectfully submitted,
Pat

92 SE-R Turbo
188k miles of smiles