EBC pad report

Turbo Dog turbodog1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 8 18:09:34 CST 2005

I put on EBC green pads when I did brakes this summer. I have the AD22VF brakes. I noticed they were cross referenced with Saturn SC pads which might open up some possabilities. They do not have a wear indicator! I guess they figure if you upgrade pads, you will check your brakes.  I was having pads dragging on one side (new caliper) - wheel was black from dust. I found I had to file the ears on the backing plate so they wouldn't bind and now, no dust.  As for daily driving, they are a better than stock and on par with metal master types. Oh, despite dragging on the rotor, they didn't chew up the rotor & wore evenly.

Pat

92 SE-R Turbo
188k miles of smiles