Parts!

Wayne wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 3 12:13:30 CST 2005

At 12:17 PM 11/3/2005, edgaro at intelnet.net.gt wrote:
>I need some parts (tune up) for my b14 se-r. Last time I got them
>from courtesy nissan in dallas,TX. Does someone know if they still
>apply discount to se-r list members.

Courtesy is still around, and you can check the prices at
www.courtesyparts.com  Their "SE-R List Discount" has always been
sort of a myth.  They sell mail order to anyone, and as far as I
know, everyone has always gotten the same pricing.  They USED to be
25% off Nissan retail price.  I ordered a bunch of stuff from them in
August, and discovered that's not the case any more.  It looks like
they're around 15% off.  I need to contact them to clarify (and
decide if I'm going to buy from them in the future.)

Mossy Performance http://www.mossyperformance.com/  is a branch of
Mossy Nissan and sells hi-po and OEM parts.  I haven't dealt with
them, but they're probably the most popular with the SE-R community
nowadays.   My next order will probably go with them.

In Sept I ordered some stuff from Pinnacle Nissan / Infiniti
http://www.allinfinitiparts.net  They have a nice online catalog and
parts search.  The prices appear to be 25% off;  but my credit got
charged 20% more than what the web receipt said.  I would avoid these
guys, or order by phone and VERIFY the prices with a live person first.

    -Wayne    '93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata