For love of the car

Cbr400rr at aol.com Cbr400rr at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 19:49:32 CST 2005

Man, I remember the old times, not as old as some.  I still have my 91  SE-R
project car that just sits.  The car never came to fruitation due to  some car
shop talking alot of crap saying they can do it and never did.   Got the car
back together by some other shop but never ran right.  My  engine was fully
built with Arias forged pistons w/gold tops and black sides,  crower rods, JWT
bore and hone, JWT port and polished head, JWT oil piston  coolers, a custom
Hot Shot T3/T4 setup, JWT ECU 4 BAR setup w/ water injection  daugther board,
300ZX fuel pump and alot more of other goodies.  I remember  talking to Rob
Cadle and Mike Kojima about what turbo specs to use.  Dam I  miss them days this
was all back in 1998.  The SE-R brings back memories  and cant seem to get rid
But every time I see it it also makes me a little  pissed that what happened.
 SE-R forever!!
Alan