Speaking of questions.

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 30 23:27:16 CST 2005

This is probably about as easy a threaded fastener to fix as there is on
	any of the engine mounts. The through bolt screws into a weld nut (or
	insert, or whatever) that is part of a bracket welded to the frame rail. I
	was in there last week replacing the mount on my G20, and from y
	recollection it would probably be not too hard to cut off the weld nut with
	a die grinder (I don't think you'd have to remove more than the battery,
	tray and airbox) and replace it with a suitable nut.

	David