Love for the SE-R

Kirby Martin kurbster at swbell.net
Sun Oct 30 13:14:56 CST 2005

 I'm just and old fart trying to relive some street
racing times by
putting a DET in my '95 G20t.  I have been on this list on
and
off for about 5 years....My G blew a motor about 5
years ago and a bought a DET from SOKO.  After 5 years my G
still has the blown motor and my DET is still out in the
garage on the engine stand.
My health goes up and down and I'm on a fixed income...but I
still have hopes of getting the two together.  I have even
considered trading
my DET for a good stock motor and just getting my Infiniti
running again.  Still, I'm not decided...but when I do, I
hope many of you smart and helpful guys will be around
and still willing to share your knowledge and experience.

Kirby Martin
Dallas, Texas
kurbster at swbell.net
1995 Infiniti G20t - White Pearl