Just dropping in

Hammer Down hammer_down at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 30 11:37:50 CST 2005

Obviously everyone's life goes through changes and with that, priorities
come and go.  I sold my det SE-R in 2003 and bought a 740 Turbo Wagon to be
able to haul around the kids because three would not fit in back seat of the
SE-R.  Then 2 years form then, I stumble across some guy dumping an NX2k for
$100 (needed lots of TLC) and I was wisked right back into the fold.  The NX
is fun to squirt around town in but it is even smaller than the SE-R so I
will probably end up selling it too when I get done rescuing it.  Couldn't
stand to see it go to the wrecking yard.  I am keeping the OLD School Nissan
faith even if it goes because I still have my 1972 Datsun 510 2dr project.
You may check out any time you want, but you can never leave, the
Nissan/Datsun fold.....

Erik Halvorson