Love for the se-R

Matt De Francesco ser_sr20de at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 05:57:56 CDT 2005

Hey Guys,

I have been a long time viewer of this list. I have not asked too many
questions over the years. I just like to read what you all are up to, and
get some important information about my car when it comes through.

The reason I am writing is because lately it seems this list has lost its
spunk. Where did everyone go?
Our cars are getting to be real old girls now, but that doesn't mean we
don't still love them right? I guess my car isn't as old as some of the
classic's out there. I have a 97 200sx Se-r. And lets just say that I
haven't always been nice to her. But She always performs for me everytime.
She is still as solid as a rock and the most dependable car I have ever
owned. Other than aftermarket parts I don't think I have had to do a thing
to my car for service other than regular maintinence. Here is one for you I
don't understand how they are still working but I even have the original
wiper blades on my car from the factory in 97, and they still work great.

Anyway gang I just wanted to roost up some ambition back to this list.
Lets talk about our love for these cars the old sr20 powered little beasts
that no one expects to pack the punch that they do. I know I have opened a
few eyes of some challenging drivers next to me at stop lights  over the
years. How about the rest of you.