a favor? - G20 bolt torque specs needed (no access)

davidpertuz at mindspring.com davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 18 13:44:28 CDT 2005

Please forgive the request - I had to go home (to Atlanta) on no notice for an emergency and
I don't have my G20 FSM with me and internet access is very difficult.

Could somebody kindly tell me the torque specs for the front upper control arm bolts on a P10 G20? Also the mounting plate that the inner end of the UCA bolts to. I need to replace my arms while I am here.

Anyone who is able can ring me at 313 623 7627.

Thanks!:)

David