Gas Prices

Tim Rogers timrogers at charter.net
Wed Aug 31 21:40:42 CDT 2005

Torry Skurski wrote:

> Premium was $3.79 today on my way home from work.  Marietta, GA.

I passed by 5 gas stations that were out of gas due to the panic that
Atlanta might run out of gas in a few days due to the pipelines from the
refineries in the gulf states being out of action due to Katrina.  I filled
up my company van on regular at $2.99, CNN is showing a BP station selling
regular at $5.89 a gallon, and most stations that have gas have lines of
cars filling the station property.  The Kroger supermarket near my house has
regular at $2.89 and had lines in the parking lot at least 10 cars long for
each pump....

Welcome to Panicville, population 1,000,000.

Tim