Driver side axle

Bill wgs at zoominternet.net
Tue Jul 19 09:12:24 CDT 2005

Hi Dave. I just changed my tranny MT90(after 20K) with new. I noticed when I
drained it, it looked dirty and not so red as when new. Now when I
originally changed it there might have been some of the original fluid mixed
in with it and made it look bad. Plus I did some autoxing. Anyway I don't
notice any difference in shifting, still buttery and smooth.

BTW I used George's technique when installing the axle and it went it with
ease, just a very slight tap with a hammer at the finish.

Bill Shafer '91 Classic with mods 101K