[OT] Shipping Cams

Jon Pennington cowboydren at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 13:01:27 CDT 2005

Did y'all know that the USPS now has Flat Rate Priority Mail?  I guess
they've had it for a while, but I was just made aware of it recently.
Go to the post office, pick up a box (no charge at pickup), pack your
stuff, use the web site to print your own label, and ship up to 70lbs
for a flat rate!  Two box sizes and two envelopes are available.  I
just got a fairly heavy Coleman Racing catalog in one of the envelopes
the other day.

The "Garment Box", at 14*12*3.5" is just large enough to ship an SR20
camshaft without the sprocket bolt.  When was the last time you
shipped an iron rod for $7.70, including the box? ;)  You could cram
any number of other things in the same package, though I don't think
two cams would fit.  And it's still $7.70.  And you can track it
online.  I'm just really excited about this and had to share.

--
-=|JP|=-

Now with 33% more Electric Sparklin' Power!   <//><