Power steering overheating, or?

George Roffe geo3 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 15 23:25:57 CDT 2005

David Pertuz wrote:

>It sounds like your PS pump was cavitating, given the ehat and the heavy
>use. Beyond using a fluid like Redline, I don't know what else you can do.

I do.  I've seen a ported PS pump.  Pretty damned cool.  It was done by a
list member some time ago.  I'll let folks ponder that and guess who might
be that clever.  Last I heard it worked great.

>This just occurred to me - is Water Wetter chemically compatible with PS
>fluid? IOW, will it work as a surfactant in the PS system as well?

Ohhhhh, I like the thinking outside the box idea.  I wonder if it would work.

George Roffe
Houston, TX  USA
http://www.nissport.com