94 Sentra SE- Bra

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Tue Mar 22 19:31:45 CST 2005

Matt, I wish I could convince you not to put a bra on your car. They do
more damage than they prevent when driven in the highway. They flap
around, and slap the car while trapping dirt under them... They have
never been a good thing. I realize you may like the way they look...
But... =/
3M makes a clear "bra" which is just a thick, clear film made
specifically for your car that goes on the nose area. You may seen if
any shops locally install such a bra. You could call around the local
dealerships and ask if they have it as an option on their cars, and if
they do, see who does it for them (this is usally outsourced).

As for answers to your bra questions, I'm not help. Sorry

-Ben Fenner
1994 Black SE-R