Momo wheel help

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Sun Mar 6 22:03:35 CST 2005

All right George, I'll give you that one...

Mainly, I was saving Brian some pain and suffering. If he couldn't even
figure out why his horn wasn't working (No offense Brian), I didn't want
to try and explain the sort of work that's involved with getting a
steering wheel mounted cruise control working with a Momo wheel. Also,
as far as I know, the hubs are not all designed the same. For my Momo
steering wheel, one of the three contacts does not line up, literally
making it impossible for cruise control signals to pass through the hub.
Obviously, moving this part on the car to match the steering wheel is
the solution, but way beyond what I assumed Brian was up for.

Once again, though, I stand corrected.

-Ben Fenner