Turbo Tuning FAQ availble??

wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 28 12:19:28 CST 2005

Hey Y'all....

Yesterday, I finally got to drive and wrench on a 'DET (yes, I was a 38
year old DET virgin - what a lamer!)  A friend has been working on a swap
into his 240SX, and it's finally streetable.  He was having to issues with
it that I immediately recognized as a leaking injector.  Spent a couple
hours fixing up his mechanic's mistakes, but it seems pretty smooth and
strong now.

I was wondering about all the standard tune up stuff... timing, idle,
etc.  Are there any FAQ type documents out there on tuning and maintenance?

I'd also like to run my diagnostic software on it, but there doesn't appear
to be a standard Consult plug in the harness.   Any info on hooking that up?

Thanks!

    -Wayne    '93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '91 NX2k / '90 Miata