scc b13 project car (not really)

davidpertuz at mindspring.com davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 28 00:21:30 CST 2005

>You can see the rust I'm talking about at
>http://www.mnautosport.com/gallery/RallySER

Wow! That's really....extensive. Mine just ahs one golfball-sized spot below (not
above, I misspoke) the lower hinge on one side. Dunno if ti's through but it might be.

Also, there is a bit of surface rust on one side of the bottom edge of the inner trunk
panel at the seam with the outer panel (below the license plate area.) Water is leaking
into my trunklid somehow, but I can't figure out where. The only place that seems
possible is the gasket around the spoiler center post, but it looks OK as far as I can tell.

David