scc b13 project car (not really)

Mark Holden mark at mnautosport.com
Sun Feb 27 16:34:45 CST 2005

The roof channels drain down there too.  So dust and dirt collect there and
are constantly getting wet.  I found proof of this earlier this winter.  We
had a day of rain when it was close to freezing out, and the water was
draining down from the roof and freezing onto the a-pillar, and I could
trace exactly the route it was taking.

The '93 I sold a couple of years ago had just tiny spots of rust there.  The
'91 I own now has basically no sound metal left in those  areas.  Looking at
how to rebuild them this spring.

You can see the rust I'm talking about at
http://www.mnautosport.com/gallery/RallySER