Keeping AC while going turbo.

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Fri Feb 11 13:12:34 CST 2005

Anything is possible Jerry. Although, realisticly this means you're
looking for a short, long, intercooler like the 5" one mentioned at
http://www.johnnyracecar.com/

This will mount behind the area accupied by your fog lights (I recommend
moving them or even removing them). This would allow you to keep the AC
condenser. As for the AC compressor, I'm not sure which turbo exhaust
manifolds let you keep it and which make you remove it. But, get one
that lets you keep it, and be creative when routing those intercooler
pipes. It should be possible.

-Ben Fenner
1994 Black SE-R