An example of eMachineShop's work.

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Sun Feb 6 13:31:19 CST 2005

For anyone who is interested (I was enough to try it out) in an example
of eMachineShop's work, I have pictures of the 12mm spacers I had them
make, and a picture of my car in case you've all forgotten what it looks
like =)

http://www.geocities.com/nosnojbob/Sentra/Spacer_01b.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/nosnojbob/Sentra/Spacer_05b.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/nosnojbob/Sentra/Sentra_04.jpg

One person has expressed interest in the specs of the spacers. If more
are interested, I'll just send it to the list instead of everyone
individually. Sadly, they are not a bolt-on part, nor will any 12mm
spacer ever be. Cutting and grinding of your original hub extension down
from 10mm to 5mm is neccisary.

-Ben Fenner
1994 Black SE-R