Power Slot Rotors, Magnaflow Cat

Frank De Simone qualudia101 at cox.net
Tue Jan 25 22:41:58 CST 2005

Thanks Raymond, Jon, Marc, Peter, Low612 for the input.

Really helps to get feed back when you need it. Just got my Power slot
rotors.
Look pretty good finish and all. Packed decent and sealed in plastic
bags. Comes with instructions !! even defines how to tell L  from
 R on the rotors which are marked too.
Specifies to use a semi metallic pad which I am (Axxis  Metalmaster).
I really liked the idea of the NX Rotor upgrade, and no question on
its superiority to what I am doing, however the cost and fitment
complications put me off. I cant do this kind of work myself so I
have to rely on a Nissan Shop to do it and they charge horrendous fees
along with a song and dance about not taking responsibility for
non-stock mods. The few and far between import shops are even more
expensive.Las Vegas has a ways to go with import service. Anyhow Ill
have the Power Slots installed after I get through smog this week.
I also will hold off on the cat swap out till after. If I pass maybe I
ll just keep the stock unit, if I dont then for sure Ill change it.

Ill let you all know the results.thanks all ,Frank 93SE-R