Tire Opinion

sr20pwr at comcast.net sr20pwr at comcast.net
Wed Dec 29 11:08:19 CST 2004

I've been thinking about the same 2 tires for my B14.  I've ridden in a car with the older Azenis, and the tire noise was real bad.  I have Potenza RE750s on the car now, and I've been happy with them, but the price is too high.  I don't drive this car in the snow, but it sees daily driver duites overwise.  John, how was the tire noise with the 2 tires?  What kind of mileage did you get out of each?  I've been able to get at least 20k of of the 2 sets of Bridgestones I've used so far.

Eric Waterman