Primera GT Roller Cams

Jon Pennington cowboydren at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 13:55:25 CST 2004

I'm about to have a set of P11GT (150 BHP) roller cams shipped to me
by a friendly enthusiast in the UK.  Once upon a time, I found lift
and duration specs on these cams, and decided that they were a mild
upgrade from the US cams.  Problem is that I didn't write any of that
data down.  Does anyone else have that stuff on file somewhere?

The P11GT also revs to 7200 RPM, while my '01 SE only spins to 6600.
I'd like to get those P11 cams and some adjustable sprockets, and sort
of crank-down the torque curve to be punchier in the low-mid range; as
long as the peak power and peak RPM is similar to my stock cams (145
hp @ 6,400 rpm, 136 ft-lbs @ 4,800 rpm, according to SE-R.net).  How
should I go about doing that?  Both cams advanced?  Which one advanced
more than the other?

--
-=|JP|=-   "Here; Let me show you how squeeze de fish..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |      cowboydren at b15sentra dot net        |