Need a QR25 MAF

Chris Pronios hpro at b-link.gr
Tue Nov 23 09:54:20 CST 2004

Well, as I said in a prior message, I would take Mike's word on it!

In fact, any one of the multitude of online dealers of Nissan OEM parts does
indeed ask for something like US$400 for a Maxima MAF (and quoting something
like US$500 as MSRP).

The elusive information that definitely needs "vouching" is the name/contact
person/address/phone/web-link or whatever that actually does not try to charge
$500 but sells at US$96.

I have not been able to locate it yet!!! Any input?

Chris