Need a QR25 MAF

Michael Jez 93SER at attbi.com
Sun Nov 21 22:07:59 CST 2004

> Mike Drop your car off with JWT and they will do whatever program you
> want.
> It just doesn't make since to ship you a program and have you try to fine
> tune it. There's all kinds of crazy stuff they can do you have no clue
> about. :) If you where in the So-Cal Elite you would know that :) haha J/K

I don't live in So-Cal, actually thinking of moving somewhere south like
Kentucky, into the mountains. I don't like big cities much, I HATE traffic
and JWT don't like making products for us VQ guys. For less than 600 dollars
JWT ECU, I can have a Emanage that will do me fine with my J&S and wideband
02 sensor- I can program my ECU to make more power on MY car than JWT can.
Raised rev limiter with 220 deg of durration stock cams is not needed on my
ride.

> I don't think a new from dealer Maxima maf is 100 bucks.

94 bux to be exac for the whole MAF assembly with the tube, and just the
sensor element is 46 dollars. I seen dealers trying to rip people off and
ask 450-500 bux for a MAF. I even have the part #s to prove it.

Mike Jez.