RE-Lights

Ed edmiska at comcast.net
Sun Nov 21 20:12:26 CST 2004

I had a somewhat similar experience with multiple lights going out with a
Mazda I owned so I offer my experience for your consideration.

After being stumped for a while I started looking at the grounding side of
the circuit. Under the dash I found a stud with numerous ground wires
connected to it.  It had never been tightened.  Apparently it took a while
for some corrosion to build up and then the electrical connection failed.
 Tightening the ground connection cured the multiple electrical problems.

Original:
...parking lights, tail lights, and interior lights all went out at the
same time. My headlights stayed on, my blinkers still work when i turn them
on, and my brake lights work when i hit my brakes

Ed