Air Conditioner

Mark Holden mark at mnautosport.com
Wed Nov 17 20:33:41 CST 2004

When I took the A/C of my old '93, I replaced it with a 6-groove belt of the
correct length, rather than the Nissan spec'd 4-groove.  Worked great, and I
didn't have to worry about it wandering.

Actually, I need to know what that length is again, because I'm going to be
yanking the A/C off my new (to me) '91.

--
Mark Holden
'02 WRX, '91 SE-R racecar in process.