Air Conditioner

Frank De Simone qualudia101 at cox.net
Tue Nov 16 21:16:58 CST 2004

It been a while, what with computer problems and  work havent had the time.

My Compressor is on the blink. I was thinking to remove it rather than get a
new one.
I noticed the belt from the damper drives the alternator as well. I thought
to replace
the belt with one between the alternator and Damper only, however looks like
there
is a bracket supporting the Alternator in the way. Does anyone know how to
get around this?
Like a dummy pulley that replaces the compressor so that the drive belt
position
remains the same. There must be SRs out there that came without Air
conditioning
from the factory. Anyone know how its done?
Thanks, Frank 93SE-R